- SharonAsked on October 29, 2013 at 04:56 PM
I created and embedded the testimonial form, then tested it. The test came to my email, but where is the public view of the testimonial?Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on October 29, 2013 at 05:43 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Your form results is also stored in your Jotform account, you can find them in the Submission page of your form. Please follow the steps in the image to get there:
However, you are the only person who can access to the submission page. But if you need to show your form result in a public page, there are some methods you can apply:
Method 1: Create a Form Report
1. While in MY FORMS page select your form.
2. Click on Reports button.
3. Choose Add New Report.
4. Then choose the type of report you wish, in this the most convenient are Grid Listing and HTML Table Listing.
5. Then just get the iFrame code provided and embed it to a webpage where people can see the result of your forms.
Method 2: Using our new Submissions View app
This method is really easy, you only need to follow the steps given in the next link and after integrating the app you will be able to get the code to embed it to your web page where people can view them: http://views.jotform.io/
I hope this helps. Feel free to contact us if you nee further assistance with this.