- smripleyAsked on June 02, 2011 at 08:37 AM
I prefer not to use iframe so I don't have to update the code if the height changes.
Anyway to left align the one line embed code ?
- allanftdAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Thank you for your message. Firstly, I would like to point out that JotForm automatically adjusts the iframe height to show the entirety of your form.
The quickest fix to align your form using the one-liner embed code is to enclose it in a pair of <div> tags and force the alignment to the left i.e., <div style="text-align:eft">).
Wehope you find this information useful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 11:00 AM
You can add this code to your CSS injection:
To inject a CSS to your form:
1.Edit your form and click Preferences
2. A pop-up will show up. Go to Form Styles tab, at the bottom is the Inject Custom CSS field
3. Click the "Click to Edit" part beside the Inject Custom CSS and paste the CSS.
If you're having problems doing this, just let me know.
- smripleyAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 03:11 PM
Perfect - thank you!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 02, 2011 at 03:31 PM
Glad to know my colleagues were able to help. Feel free to ask around the forum if you have more questions. Thank you.
- MarkWAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 08:14 PM
Awesome. That CSS works with iframe embeds as well.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 01:33 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.