What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I ceate a form that asks people to choose a time slot and have that slot become unavailable once chosen?Asked by phtt on October 31, 2013 at 05:25 AM
I want to create an audition signup form for 20 time slots. Once a time is chosen it should no longer be available
That is possible with our new App. Please check it out: http://bookings.jotform.io/. Full process below:
1. Create your form and make sure to add the DateTime field under Quick Tools in our form builder.
2. Go to the App page and click "Create Booking Integration"
3. Authorize the app to your Jotform Account by clicking the "Allow" button:
4. After that, choose the Booking form from your form list and click "Continue":
5. Check some of the options you want to activate:
6. After you enable some of the options, click "Create Calendar Form" button:
7. Download your form files by clicking the "Click Here" link:
8. Upload the files to your server. You can use the index.html file anywhere from your website. You can get the codes from this file and paste anywhere you want to embed the form.
NOTE: This is still under development but I have tried and it works very well to my end. If you've find any issues, please be sure to let us know.