- BMAUCHAsked on October 31, 2013 at 11:24 AM
I want to open a form in a pop up how canI do ?
I don't understand how I can open a form in the same window ?
thanks for the response
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 31, 2013 at 11:35 AM
There are two possible option to open your form in popup. You can use popup embed code or the lightbox embed code. These embed code will open your form in a new popup window.
Here are the steps :
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Embed" on the form toolbar:
3. You should select the "Lightbox" or "PopUp" option from the form embed wizard:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- BMAUCHAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 06:29 AM
Hi, thanks for the response.
But isn'it possible to open a popup with a direct link. I want to insert the link in a google agenda which open the form in a popup How can I do ?
- CesarAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 09:36 AM
Hello, It appears that the Google Agenda (Google Calendar) does not allow adding hyperlinks to it's descriptions. Meaning that adding the code to the description will not result in an active link, just text.
Here is a link that discusses this situation, at length: