- ColemanUAsked on October 31, 2013 at 05:29 PM
Hi! I work in the marketing department at an academic medical center in Birmingham, AL. We are purchasing 500 football tickets and allowing our employees to register for up to 2. Can we limit the number of form submissions since we only have 500 to give away? Also, can we customize a receipt or response once someone registers so they can print it out as a voucher to show when the pick up their tickets?
Thanks so much,
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on October 31, 2013 at 06:35 PM
Yes. You can limit the number of submission on each form.
In order to set a submission limit please follow the steps below:
1. Edit Your Form
2. Click "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click Preferences button from the toolbar
4. Click "Form Limits" tab
5. Find the "Submission Limit" section and set a limit.
You could also set an expiration if you wish. After the limit is reached your form is automatically disabled to prevent viewing or using the form.
About the receipt or response, yes this is possible. Please refer to this guide on How to setup Autoresponders.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you