- Sylvia LimaAsked on November 01, 2013 at 10:51 PM
We are a NFP elementary school foundation and we offer a couple of grant opportunities to both teachers and students during the school year.
In the past we've used Google Docs but there have been requests to make this process easier and more user-friendly. One of the biggest requests received from teachers and students is the inability to print their answers once they have submitted them and then the option to update their submissions if they needed to. The other issue is to offer applicants to upload either documents or pics to support their grant applications.
I've done quite a bit of research and have had several people recomment your application. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully with positive responses =).
Thank you so much,
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 01, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Welcome aboard! Thank you for considering Jotform!
Your requirements are all possible with Jotform.
1. There are many ways to let users print their submissions.
a. Use Thank you Message. You can display all the submissions data to your form's thank you page so the user will be able to print it from there. You can also let them download the PDF submission file for a local copy and for printing purposes as well.
To post submsisions answer to your form's thank you message. Here's a video tutorial: How to Post Answer to Thank you Page
To add the downloadable PDF submission file, just click on PDF Link under Form Fields found on the side bar.
b. You can use Autoresponder so users will be able to received an autoresponder message with their data. They can also print it from there.
2. To let the users update/edit their existing submissions, check this guide: How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
3. We have file upload tool on the form builder. You can use it to your form so to accept file uploads. File Upload Tool is under Form Tools.
Let us know if there's anything you need further assistance with. Thank you!
P.S. May we please request you to open each of your non-related questions to a separate thread on your next post. This is so we can assist you accordingly and to avoid confusions. Thank you for your understanding.