- opinionpublicaAsked on November 02, 2013 at 03:06 PM
I've received confirmation submission emails from jotform for one of my forms. I also linked it to a google drive folder which is also filling up. What I see though is that some submissions do not show in the spreadsheet. This is frustrating.
Any help?Page URL:
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 06:34 PM
We really do apologize for the inconvenience. This was due to the update made few days ago by our developer team. I have tested the integration and is working fine now. If re-integrating google spreadsheet does not work please let us know so we can update our developer team and rectify the issue immediately.
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 02, 2013 at 07:59 PM
I made a test and it works fine after reintegrating the spreadsheet but the problem is it is not syncing with the new submission. I have forwarded this to our developer team to rectify the issue. Thanks for letting us know and we really apologize for the inconvenience. We'll notify you once a fix has been applied.
- opinionpublicaAnswered on November 03, 2013 at 07:34 PMHi Jed,
How can I get all of the submissions back on my spreadsheet? I have at
least 7 missing.
2013/11/2 JotForm Support Forum
- opinionpublicaAnswered on November 03, 2013 at 07:47 PMNevermind. I reintegrated.
2013/11/3 Ciudad Imaginaci - Comunicaci <
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 03, 2013 at 09:40 PM
Yes, we were notified that the integration has been fixed. You have have no more problems with sync