- laoscgroupAsked on June 03, 2011 at 09:55 AM
Got few questions for you:
1/ For the report with Password protected, how come there is no log out option? even when I log in to view the report & log out, i can still see the report without requiring to fill in a password again. Even I clear the cookies and page history on "chrome" i can still see the report without requirement to use password
2/Is there a way to add a condition in the email response after user submit the form? For instance, in the email response i would like to be able to tell user that he/she forget to upload a picture. But, i dont want to send multiple mails, i want to automatically set this on the mail response.
3/Is there away to add multiple admin/emails to the same account and limited to show only the report?
4/Is there away to merge two account information into one account?
Thank you for your response.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 01:55 AM
For efficiency purposes, please refrain from posting multiple questions in a single topic. This is to help other users easily find the topics that are relevant to their issues.
I'll be answering your questions but please do not do this next time.
1. Resetting your browser should do the trick. I tried it on my end using Safari, Firefox, Chrome and IE and it worked like a charm.
2. You can create a separate autoresponder email to remind the user that he/she wasn't able to upload a file. You would then need to tie that response to a condition.
As an alternative, you can also just send a different Thank You message if he/she fails to upload the file.
3. No, that is not possible.
4. Again, not possible. What you can do instead is to import the forms from the other account to consolidate all your forms. Take note, however, that only the forms can be imported. The submissions database cannot be transferred from an account to another.