- elizteoAsked on June 03, 2011 at 11:24 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 03, 2011 at 09:34 PM
The methods vary depending on if the product is a new addition to the Purchase Order field or if it is a current product whose quantity properties need to be changed.
Adding a New Product to the Purchase Order Field
1. With the form in question loaded in the form builder/editor, click its purchase order field and then the field's "Wizard" icon:
2. When the Payment Wizard: Account Information page loads, click "Next"
3. When the Payment Options page loads, click "Next"
4. On the Products page, click Add New Product, enter the name and price and click Add New Option:
5. When the Add New Option window pops up, Add Quantity Property is selected by default. Click "Next"
6. In the Properties box, scroll down to 10 and enter consecutively 11 and 12, each on a new line
7. Finish > Save Product > Next > Finish
8. Save the updated form
Editing the Quantity Property of an Existing Product
Follow steps 1 to 3 above and then do the following:
4. Note the name and price of the product whose quantity properties you wish to change and also the position in which it appears in the list of products
5. Hover the mouse over that product and click Delete Product > Save Product > Add New Product
6. Enter the name and price you noted and click "Save Product"
7. Hover the mouse over the newly added product and click Add New Option > Next > add 11 and 12 (as described in step six of the previous section) > Finish > Save Product
8. Hover your mouse over the newly added product, then click and drag it into the position of the previously deleted product and click Save Product > Next > Finish
9. Save the updated form
That's it. If you need clarification on anything stated above, by all means ask and we will be glad to assist.