- frankjwuAsked on November 04, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I set up Dropbox integration, but this doesn't seem to sync the existing uploads to my Dropbox folder. What I want do is send all of the existing uploads to my Dropbox.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Once you integrate your form with dropbox, JotForm doesn't support sending the past submissions to dropbox.
That means, previously uploaded files cannot be sent to your Dropbox account. There is a workaround to send your past submission data (excluding uploaded files) to your dropbox account but it will not upload the files again to your dropbox account.
You need to go to your submission page where manually editing and submitting your form's past submissions will send the data to dropbox.
Here are the steps to send past submissions to your dropbox account (excluding file uploads):
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you need to send the submission data to dropbox.
3. Click on "Submissions" button to go to your form's submission page.
4. On right top corner of your submission page, click on "Edit" icon, which will open the submission data in edit mode.
5. Click on "Submit" button of your form which will send the submission data to your dropbox account.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- frankjwuAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 05:50 PM
Since that doesn't solve the problem in any way, I want to ask a different question --
Is there a way to download all uploads?
- CesarAnswered on November 04, 2013 at 06:37 PM
You are able to download all your the submitted uploads on your form. This is done via the submissions page:
By selecting the Form from the Form List and clicking on the Submissions button that will appear above, like so:
Then on the Submissions Page you must manually downlad the uploaded files by clicking on their download link. Then you can move on to the next submission an do the same for each uploaded file.
Once you have the uploaded files downloaded you could then upload them to dropbox. Unfortunately dropbox does not have the ability to receive past submissions with uploaded files included.
Additional to what I have described above and what Ashwin suggested, you can also export the submission data as Excel files. This can be performed through the Submissions Page:
On the bottom-left corner underneath the Submission Preview screen, you will find an Excel icon that will allow you to download the submission data in Excel format.
Do let us know if you need additional assistance. Thank you.