- BirlikAsked on November 05, 2013 at 07:34 AM
1) cant't register a new login
2) can't transfer submissions into pdf and download them
3) can't make any changes in submisions view...
4) reports are not available via links...
problems from 15:40 till now (time is Almaty, Kazakhstan)
- EliezerNAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 09:17 AM
Thanks for contacting us Birlik.
We deeply apologize for all the inconveniences that may have caused.
Upon looking for a solution to this issue, I found that your IP address had been banned somehow, so I already whitelisted it and that migh help to resolve this issue. Please check if the issue persists.
Could you please confirm us if kazapo is the account you are having troubles with? If so, let me inform you that I have cleared your forms caches in order to resolve the issue, you should do it also from your side. Just follow the steps in the image below:
Clearing your browser caches and cookies could help also, so, we would recommend you to please give it a try.
Please let us know if the issue still persists so that we can further investigate.
- kazapoAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:13 AM
thanks a lot.
still have a problem with getting pdf files of submissions
С уважением, Бiрлiк
- EliezerNAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 10:50 AM
It's nice to know that some of the troubles you were experiencing have bee fixed. Now, could you please open a new thread to post your last question? That will allow us to give you to proper assistance to get the issue fixed, we will reply to you asap.