- kazapoAsked on November 05, 2013 at 10:55 AM
the system allows to get pdf doc one by one. (sometimes incorrectly, i.e. not the chosen fields)
if i try to download them by portions - nothing happens, exc. overfulled cache
- KadeJMAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I understand you are having problems downloading submissions into pdf format correct? I tried this on this form https://www.jotform.com/32902008297958 of yours. I tried downloading it to check but it seems to download okay on my end. Can you please try clearing your form cache and also your browser cache then attempt to download it again to see if this helps.
Screenshot of PDF Download and View Test:
- kazapoAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 12:59 PM
right/ it works if you do it one bu one.
after clearing the cache it started to make pdfs but with all the fields but not with the chosen ones.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 02:27 PM
could you try by deselecting unnecessary form fields from your submission panel and then try by downloading the submission pdf copy again.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- kazapoAnswered on November 15, 2013 at 10:30 AM
still the same problem....
- kazapoAnswered on November 15, 2013 at 10:46 AM
С уважением, Бiрлiк
- KadeJMAnswered on November 15, 2013 at 01:03 PM
Thank You for the clarification and I'm sorry to hear this is still giving you an issue. Have you tried using the " Download As: PDF " option at the bottom of your Submission Viewer Window? It's next to the Excel and CSV Download options. This will download 20 at a time so it may take a few minutes to start and then you can check to see if it is the same result. Try that to see if that helps or not?
- kazapoAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 12:50 AMthis is a real problem....not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can not get all submissions esp. by 20th pothions
С уважением, Бiрлiк
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 06:04 AM
Please use this link to download your form's submissions PDF files.
I have archived the file in .zip format for smaller file size. You can Right-Click the link I provided and the choose Save As to download the file.
Inform us if you need further assistance.