- marshall16Asked on November 05, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Have got my booking form template ready but do not know what to do next to add it to our website.
How do we add the booking form to our website?
- EliezerNAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Adding ,or better said embeding, your form to your website is really easy. To do it just need to follow the next steps:
1. While editing your form go to the Setup and Embed tab in the to toolbar.
2. Then, select the Source Code option.
3. Copy the code provided and paste into your webpage and that's it, your form will be displayed in your website.
But, we don't provide that option only, you can choose from more than one or two methods. We provide a variety of codes to embed your form using the method that better fits your need:
The next guide will help you to know which one to choose: Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
Please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to make unrelated questions.
- marshall16Answered on November 05, 2013 at 12:56 PMMany thanks. Does my website need to be published first.
Sent from Samsung Mobile
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 05, 2013 at 01:06 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome. Well, it really depends on the nature of your website. If your website offers test platforms or test pages then you can embed this form on the test pages before doing the actual publication. Most CMS platforms like a Wordpress-based website offers its users to preview their post or pages before publishing the page.
If you are using a simple website, yes you will need to make your website or web page live in order to see the form.