- gruvAsked on November 05, 2013 at 03:20 PM
How do I customize the names of each submission that goes into the dropbox folders? can I assing that submission id to a field in the form?
I need way to identify each folder in a comprenhensive way.
- khrisellAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 04:08 PM
Here's the settings to chage the folder name option on your dropbox.
1. Go to My Forms.
2. Click the form and Click Submissions.
3. Once you are in the submission page, you will see an icon on the upper right corner for the properties. And once you click that, you will see at the bottom is the dropbox "Manage Integration".
Then click that.
4. Click and Select the folder name of your preference.
This should help you configure your dropbox integration.
I hope this helps.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance on this so that we could help you.
Thank you for using JotForm.