- gmotta11Asked on November 05, 2013 at 03:25 PM
I'm trying to change my username to a a different name so when I create my own URL for my forms I will have a more professional name.
- khrisellAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 04:11 PM
Please let us know if what username do you prefer so that we could check if it is available and change it on your behalf as this can only be done by us.. Thank you and I will wait for your response to proceed on changing your username.
- gmotta11Answered on November 05, 2013 at 05:10 PM
Thank you so much for getting back to me :-)
The username I would like is: PTWeb
Let me know if that is available.
- CesarAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 06:13 PM
The Username is available, I also see that you currently hold a subscription with JotForm, in which case you would need to have the subscription canceled and then recreate the subscription once the name has been changed, do let us if you will want to proceed. Thank you.
- gmotta11Answered on November 05, 2013 at 06:19 PM
Hmm.... I suppose I will consider that option in future as I do not wish to cancel my subsription and recreate another one.
If I did that, would I have to recreate all my forms again?
- CesarAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 06:25 PM
You wouldn't have to recreate your forms, the forms would remain on the same account. It's just that changing your account's name would also mean that the billing information has to reflect the new account name. In other words, it would be tha same account, with the same forms, just with a different name.
- gmotta11Answered on November 05, 2013 at 06:27 PM
Ok thank you for clearing that up :-)
I think I'm still going to hold off on changing the name. I've decided to take a different approach with embedding the forms so I no longer need to change the name.
Thank you so much for the support.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 05, 2013 at 09:52 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions. We are here to help.