- CubexDEAsked on June 04, 2011 at 01:53 AM
This is a re-post of a comment on PayPal Forms
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 02:00 AM
Yes, your customer will be redirected to your specified Thank You page if the Paypal payment transaction for your form was completed successfully. Otherwise, no.
Hope I was able to answer your question. If you have other concerns, do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you for using Jotform.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 02:02 AM
Yes, the person will still be redirected to the custom thank you page that the form owner has created only after the person who made a submission has already fulfilled the payment.
Let us know if you need further clarifications regarding this matter.
- CFCMAnswered on June 05, 2011 at 11:42 AM
This is what PayPal says!
How Auto Return Works:
* If the buyer pays with a PayPal account, they are automatically taken back to the site.
* If the buyer pays with the Credit Card Option, they are taken to the receipt page where PayPal gives them the chance to print out a receipt. This is a legal requirement. After that, the buyer must click on the "Return to Merchant" link in order to return to the site.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 05, 2011 at 02:04 PM
Thank you for the heads up. We will definitely keep that in mind for future reference. Again, we appreciate your inputs.