- PaoloNYCAsked on November 06, 2013 at 09:33 AM
I will include the link in my emails. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
Yes you can customize it. You can use your own domain and point that to your form. Here is a guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.