- ParkUniversityAsked on November 06, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Can we please have Arabic for our languages?Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Are you refering to have the Arabic option in the Language menu of the Jotform page ?
Or are you talking about our new released Languages feature?
Pleas let us know so that we can give you the proper assistance.
Thanks for using Jotform
- ParkUniversityAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Yes please. This would be wonderful and extremely helpful for our population. Thank you!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 06, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Thank you for your reply.
Our Language feature on the Form builder is entirely new feature as what my colleague has pointed out. There are a few languages there but Arabic is not yet included both on the Language Navigation and the Language translation feature for the form itself.
Let me add this as a feature request. We can not give you a proper time frame as our developers are busy or have other priorities.
- ParkUniversityAnswered on November 06, 2013 at 01:11 PM
Thank you, we anxiously await when this will become a reality.