- xanacanAsked on November 07, 2013 at 10:14 AM
I only want to show my form to visitors who have not filled out the form before. (Makes sense, right?)
You already have this information if they did fill it out before, since you have their IP address.
Alternatively, can you provide a way that adds a tickbox - 'Don't ask me again'
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 12:42 PM
We got an alternative, but it won't hide the form to someone who has previously submitted, however, it will prevent to submit the form again. Please follow these steps
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Preferences"
3. Go to "Form Limits"
4. Select Strict check , for your case
5. Close and Save your Form.
There is a difference between strict and loose check.
Loose check controls the cookie.
Strict check also controls the IP address.
If you need further assistance let us know