- joeraceAsked on November 07, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I have a contract that needs to have the verbage created in HTML to also print and show up. How do I do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 01:14 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you want to display the text of "Card Holder Authorization" and "NOTE:" in your submission emails?
These texts you have added in a free text (HTML) question. Actually, the values of the free text (HTML) question will not be added in your submission emails. If you really need to see these texts in your submission email, it needs to be added manually in the compose email section.
Here is how you should do it:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email alerts"
3. Click on one of the Notifocation to open the compose email window:
4. In the compose email window, add one row wherever you need with the help of the toolbar. Once the row is added, you should copy and paste your texts of free text (HTML) question in the added column.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 01:22 PM
Here are the steps to show the texts of free text HTML in submission list:
1. Click on "My Forms"
2. Select the form and then click on "Submissions"
3. In the submission list page, click on the gear icon and then check the "Show Header and Texts" to display the texts of free text (HTML) in the submission.
You can click on print button or download the pdf and print at a later date.
Hoe this answers your question.