What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to show and print the texts of Free Text (HTML) questions?Asked by joerace on November 07, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I have a contract that needs to have the verbage created in HTML to also print and show up. How do I do that?
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you want to display the text of "Card Holder Authorization" and "NOTE:" in your submission emails?
These texts you have added in a free text (HTML) question. Actually, the values of the free text (HTML) question will not be added in your submission emails. If you really need to see these texts in your submission email, it needs to be added manually in the compose email section.
Here is how you should do it:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email alerts"
3. Click on one of the Notifocation to open the compose email window:
4. In the compose email window, add one row wherever you need with the help of the toolbar. Once the row is added, you should copy and paste your texts of free text (HTML) question in the added column.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
Here are the steps to show the texts of free text HTML in submission list:
1. Click on "My Forms"
2. Select the form and then click on "Submissions"
3. In the submission list page, click on the gear icon and then check the "Show Header and Texts" to display the texts of free text (HTML) in the submission.
You can click on print button or download the pdf and print at a later date.
Hoe this answers your question.