- benq86Asked on November 07, 2013 at 05:03 PM
Is it possible to change the background for a single item (like a text box, checkbox etc).
I do not wish to make ALL texboxes orange, just a single one.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 07, 2013 at 05:33 PM
Thanks for posting your inquiry here on the forum.
Yes that is possible for you to do directly from the form builder. Please follow these steps:
1. From the form builder, click your field and click the Cog/Gear wheel icon> Show Properties
2. When the Properties window popup look at the bottom and take note of the input number. On the image below it is shown as #input_62
Convert #input_62 to #id_62 and use this Custom CSS code that you can inject on your form
You can change the color code to whatever color you wish.
Please refer to this thread on How to Inject Custom CSS Code on JotForm.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach us. Thank you
- benq86Answered on November 07, 2013 at 06:01 PM
ah, sweet. I fully understand how CSS works with JotForms now.
Much appreciated, good man.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 07, 2013 at 06:06 PM
Great to know that you are getting used with JotForm when handling CSS. Feel free to post your concerns here on the forum by opening a new thread.