- gcmxAsked on June 04, 2011 at 09:53 PM
hello, is there a form that i can make where a person can recommend my site to someone else? thank you . . .
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 10:34 PM
That can most certainly be done. Just login to your account and click "New Form" > "Continue" and proceed to build the form according to the screenshot you've provided. Click the field types in the form builder menu to in insert them:
1. Form Tools > Heading
2. Quick Tools > Email
3. Form Tools > Text Box (a Full Name field is recommended instead: Quick Tools > Full Name)
4. A second email field
5. Form Tools > Text Area
(The Submit field is automatically added immediately after the first field - in this instance, the heading - is added.)
From there it's really just a matter of configuring email notiications and embedding the form, if so desired, into your web page.
For additional information, please see the following links:
Also, be sure to watch our introductory video tutorial.
Thanks for asking and please feel to enquire about other form related matters. Our team will be glad to asist you where we can.
- gcmxAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 11:14 PMthanks, wayne, for your reply.i created the form, but my problem is understanding how to set up the form so the sender's message goes to the recipient.can you elaborate? many thanks . . .
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 04, 2011 at 11:51 PM
By default, all new forms you create already have a single notification setup to post submissions made via the form to the email address associated with your account. In other words, the email address in your account settings is where submissions from your forms will be sent. That is the default email address in the "Recipient E-mail:" field but you can change it to another one if you wish, while retaining the email address of your account. You can even have that notification sent to several recipients.
You can also setup an autoresponder which would send a message to the person who would have submitted the form. To find out how to create an autoresponder, please follow this user guide article.
If you require further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask.
- gcmxAnswered on June 05, 2011 at 12:38 AM
sorry wayne, but i'm not getting it.
i reviewed your suggestions, but i'm not sure it applies.
what i want to do is to give a person who is on my site the ability to send an email to a friend via the form page.
- allanftdAnswered on June 05, 2011 at 04:07 AM
Thanks for clarifying. This solution presented on the thread below might address your requirement: http://www.jotform.com/answers/23091-Mutliple-email-address-referral-form
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!