- KarimAsked on November 09, 2013 at 08:20 PM
My account has been suspended and i can't find out the reason why!
I have built one form and named it properly. I cant't see anything suspicious here!
I didn't deploy my website yet so i can't provide a link to the page that has this form.
Can you please check it out, I really need this form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 09, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Can you please share to us your JotForm username or the form in question.
We will check
- karimalmurAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 07:33 AM
Hi, my username is karimalmur
sorry I thought i was logged in when i posted my question
- pinoytechAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 08:46 AM
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused.
Have a nice day!
- karimalmurAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 09:07 AMThaks!
- pclacrosseAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 11:12 AM
This seems to be a common occurrence. How do we create forms that do not trigger this phishing filter? We plan on using a form for a big fundraiser and it would be disastrous if service were interrupted.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Please be noted that cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, it would be appreciated if you start your own thread for your future question. That would help us to give your proper assistance and at the same time it would help other user with having the same problem. You can visit the following link to start a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
However, I will give you a quick answer on how to prevent your account from suspension:
2. You should not create form without any fields or unlabeled fields. Ensure that your forms are titled.
3. You can upgrade your account to any paid plans. Our anti phishing system do not auto suspend any paid accounts. Forms of paid users are not suspended without human verification of suspected forms.
Hope this answers your question.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.