- rastawillyAsked on November 10, 2013 at 02:01 AM
My form is here http://form.jotform.us/form/33126686828161
Johnathan had made a response regarding calculations (seen below). I am following up on his suggestion.
The source code from the form he referred to allows for the entry of variable numerical input (our input will be money) from users. This entry will be added to Additional Costs as selected by clients, to add up to a grand total which they will pay for the entire transaction.
Please can you do the following for me:
1. Introduce the Source code allowing the variable amount entry in my form where the question is asked "How much should we spend..."
2. Additional Costs: When do you want this done? (If Urgent then add $24.99) More trips? (If Yes then add $19.99) Shipping (If Shipping is selected then - how would shipping be added?).
3. Create a field for the Total at the end of the page which shows the added amounts that the client will pay.
If you check this websites source view
What I suggest you do know is share to us the form you need to add custom calculation for.
Tell us also the formulas or what the calculations are, so that we will know what to code.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 03:46 AM
Thank you for creating the separate thread as requested.
I will work on the calculation form(http://form.jotform.us/form/33126686828161) according to your requirements. Give us at least a day to work on it.
We will give you update as soon as we can on this thread.
- rastawillyAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 09:02 PM
Thanks. I'll look out for your post.
- rastawillyAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Please don't forget my request.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 11:59 PM
We haven't forgotten you.
I will update this thread as soon as I have it ready.