- webveeAsked on November 10, 2013 at 07:12 PM
I'm just wondering, what if there are multiplte digital downloads? Would this require a new form for each "product". Admittedly that wouldn't be too difficult to acheive, but I'm just wondering if there's something I'm missing.
I totally agree, you're not a file hosting or digital sales company (I have Amazon for that anywho), but as digital download sales increase, and with JotForm absolutely rocking the kasbah, I can see the question being asked more and more as time goes on. I was going to use a third party until I became aware JotForm has the ability to sell digital downloads. So am I correct in thinking a new form would be needed for each "product"?
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 10, 2013 at 11:08 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question. Do you want to send multiple download links to your user when they purchase multiple digital products?
I believe you can achieve that by taking advantage of a combination of conditions and auto responder feature. Here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Add a payment question in your form to sell digital products.
3. Create an auto responder alert for each digital file you are selling. In this notification alert you should add the corresponding download link in compose email section. This guide should help you add notification alert in your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
4. You can use conditions feature to send emails with download links based on the products your user have selected. This guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection
Example of conditions:
If you have multiple download links, you should have equal number of conditions as well:
I have created a demo form for you. Please check it here: http://form.jotform.co/form/33101891244851?
Feel free to test it by adding your own email address in your form and you will see that if you select multiple products you will get multiple emails with the download link. You can also clone this form and take a closer look. This guide should help you clone this form: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions. We are happy to help.
- webveeAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 08:14 AM
I copied the question I asked from another thread so there was some unnecessary text in there, sorry for the confusion, but yes, that was exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much for your help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 08:18 AM
You are welcome.
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.
Do get back to us if you have any question. We are happy to help.