- burdseyeviewAsked on November 11, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 01:55 AM
Were you able to figure it out? I checked your form and it's fine. https://www.jotform.com/33138576315860
If you'd like to include text/paragraphs, just use Free Text HTML tool so you can format it using the provided formatting toolbar on the editor.
If you have further questions, let us know here.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 02:03 AM
By the way, you have to clicked on the "Edit HTML" button after adding the Free Text HTML field to your form. You should edit from there not on the black HTML button at the upper toolbar.
- burdseyeviewAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 07:10 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 07:12 PM
Your last reply came out empty. If that's a question, please post it to this thread instead so we can assist you further. http://www.jotform.com/answers/289760
Thank you so much!