- QualityFoodWorldAsked on November 11, 2013 at 02:55 AM
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 03:21 AM
Thank you for your comments.
For us to assist you better, please provide more details about the problem on which part of the integration does not work on your end. If what you mean is your google spreadsheet not syncing after the integration, kindly try to re-integrate your form and recheck.
Also, you have few forms on your account, can you name the form in question so we could check it here?
We'll await your reply. Thanks!
- QualityFoodWorldAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 03:28 AMIt's stocktake for olives.
I'll try to reintegrate and let you know very soon.
- QualityFoodWorldAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 03:37 AMStill doesn't work after integration.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 04:22 AM
I was able to reproduce the problem. I have now escalated this to our developers for further investigation. We will let you know here once this is fixed.
Thank you so much for reporting!
- alp_denizAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 04:26 AM
We have just resolved matrix insertion issue. You can now see matrix fields updating as given.
I am sorry for trouble it may have caused.