- sarahconsAsked on November 11, 2013 at 07:27 AM
thare are a number of missing sub-folders in my GDrive, between 24/10/2013 and 31/10/2013 there are no submissions. I received the email notification and I can see the submissions from jotform, but they are not sync'ed in GDrive. Is there a way to upload them to GDrive now?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Do you continue to have this issue? Does new submission records are being saved to your google drive correctly? If your Google Drive integration is working fine now, here are the steps to send a copy of missing submission records to your google drive:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to save the submission record in google drive.
3. Click on "Submissions" button from toolbar.
4. Click on the "Edit" button in the submission list page.
5. Click on the submit button of your form in edit mode.
Editing a submission record will also save a copy of the submission to you integrated google drive.
Hope this helps. Do get back to us if you have any questions. We are happy to help.