- gavinjlucasAsked on November 11, 2013 at 07:47 AM
I started using jotform just for fun, so I set the username as my name. Then I realised how great jotform is, so I've been using a lot in my business, and it would be great if I could change my username to the business name.
So, could you change my username...
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 08:04 AM
Thank you for contacting us and for the positive feedback about our services.
As per your request I have changed your accounts username from "gavinjlucas" to "thepapermill".
Enjoy using Jotform and do feel free to let us know wherever you need our assistance.
- gavinjlucasAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 09:01 AMAnd scarily good customer support too! You're the best.
- EliezerNAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Thanks for your good feedback. It's always a pleasure to assist you, so feel free to contact us again by opening a new thread if you need assistance with something else.
Thanks for using Jotform.
- DaniyogurtAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 06:41 PM
Is it possible to have my username changed
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 07:33 PM
I just replied to your main thread. Kindly check. http://www.jotform.com/answers/290164-Can-you-change-my-user-name#1
- nspridevolunteerAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 09:09 PM