- MikeAsked on November 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I just want to delete submission between 3/1/13 and 7/1/13. This is about 25,000 submissions. To do this one by one would take me a week. Please help!
- EliezerNAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 01:16 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Yes, there is a way to delete mulitple submissions, but not all. You can select the Time Range of the submissions you want to delete. Please follow these steps:
1. while in the Submissions page click on the Gear icon for settings.
2. Then click on the All Time dropdown menu.
3. Then select Custom Time Frame option and enter the Start/End Date range of the submissions you wish to delete:
4. Then click on Ok.
5. After that click on the option Delete submissions in time Range.
I hope this helps. Pleae let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread for unrelated questions.
- MikeAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 01:21 PM
This does not work for me. When I select the date range the delete button still says delete all. I have tested this method on a test form and it did not work. All of the submissions wrere deleted.
- MikeAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 01:38 PM
Also, I noticed that on your screen there is a PDF button. I do not have this on my screen. What gives?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 11, 2013 at 02:10 PM
Hi Mike. Thank you for replying back
Can you please give us your username on JotForm? I traced your email address but it just gave me a guest account. I traced your IP address but it also gives me a number of guest accounts that is tied on your email address. This will help us conduct an investigation on your account.
We will wait for your reply with your username. Thank you
- MikeAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 02:12 PMUser name is Quality.
[cid:sunset-new5c69.jpg] Mike Hallman | Food Safety & Quality Analyst | (ph) 734-727-0900 | (m) | (f)
MikeH@sunsetgrown.com | www.sunsetgrown.com
P Before printing this e-mail please consider if it is necessary to do so: The environment concerns us all.
We have changed our online presence from mastronardiproduce.com to sunsetgrown.com. This affects both our website and our emails. Please adjust your bookmarks and contacts accordingly.
*This E-mail and any attachments within have originated from Mastronardi Produce Ltd. and are considered confidential. They are intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it was addressed. Any wrongful inspection or forwarding of this message is subject to legal review. If you have received this message in error, please destroy it immediately.*
- pinoytechAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 02:35 PM
I've already respond on your query. Please refer on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/289924-Is-there-a-way-to-delete-a-large-amount-of-submissions-quickly-without-deleting-all-submission#2