- Stuart622Asked on November 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Hi, When prospective customers send a request for me to contatc them by completing the online form, when the reqest comes through to me it is missing the contact telephone number (essential) although if I go online and look at the forms the number is there. Can you help.Page URL:
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 01:35 PM
Kindly try to make a sample submission and see if you can receive the telephone number field in your notification. I found that in your email notification the syntax used for phone number is incorrect. I made a correction, Please try if this fix the problem. Let us know if the issue persist.
- Stuart622Answered on November 11, 2013 at 03:17 PMHi yes that has worked, wonderful. I am truly impressed with your service. If I can take a liberty, I have recently added an 'email address' line but the email is not ahowing up on the email either. As you have probably sussed I am a bit hopeless with this 'code/syntax' thing.
Thanks again, most impressed.
Sent from mobile
- EliezerNAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 03:56 PM
First of all thanks for your good feedback about our service, it's nice to know that you are satisfied with it.
Now, in order to let your email line displays in the email you receive you just need to update your notification content by creating a new notification or just adding the email field label and adding the tag from by clickin on the email option from the Form fields menu as I show you in the image (I have already update your notification content for you):
So, that's all you need to do if this issue happens in the future, however, you can always contact us for help and we will do our best to help you to resolve the issue.
If you need assistance with something different from the topic of this thread kindly open a new thread.
Thanks for using Jotform
- Stuart622Answered on November 11, 2013 at 05:59 PMOnce again, brilliant, took a little while with my inexperienced brain but did it and now it all works.
Thank you so much, such a quick and efficient response.
Sent from mobile
- pinoytechAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 06:03 PM
Good to hear that everything is working fine now. If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!