- LBArtsStudioAsked on November 11, 2013 at 02:35 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 02:48 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
There are some limit features that we have:
3. For Check Boxes you can set the Minimum/Maximum Selections, just right click on the field and configure it:
If you are looking for something else, please provide us with additional information on your request.
- LBArtsStudioAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 03:12 PM
That helped with one issue - thanks :) We have figured out that we can't limit sumbissions per option. We have created separate forms for each class. Based on optoin selection, the viewer is redirected to a form with the submission limit. If that form is 'full' what will the viewer see? At what point would they see the 'full message?"
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 03:32 PM
This is a great workaround :)
If that form is 'full' what will the viewer see?
Form will be up, but upon submission attempt it will show the warning message. I have replied to your thread: