- vdayAsked on November 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM
There is a checkbox list with the question Which of your details may be included in the VDay Volunteer Handbook?*in my live form here:
There are 4 choices :
Mobile phone number
So the conditions are:
- People are allowed to choose at least one of the email, mobile phone number and city up to all of the 3 choices. So how can I code it into the system that the 3 choices does not include the None button?
- If they choose all 3 choices - email, mobile phone number, city, then they cannot choose none (logically this makes sense but how can we code it into the system that they cannot choose all four). How do I do this?
I understand how to inject CSS code but as a beginner, I am not very aware of what codes need to be used for the above conditions.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Thank you for contacting us! With regards on you query, can you please take a look at this clone form that I've modified if this is something you want to achieve? http://www.jotformpro.com/form/33154229870960
In order to achieve that, pleaes follow this simple steps:
1. Separate "None" option by creating new field
2. Use custom css to hide field label and re-position the field.
Here's the code that I've used:
margin-top: -12px !important;
3. Create a condition, where if option "Email address, Mobile phone number and city" is selected none option/field is hide.
Hope you find this workaround helpful. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.