What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I make my checkbox list so that the conditions required are met?Asked by vday on November 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM
There is a checkbox list with the question Which of your details may be included in the VDay Volunteer Handbook?*in my live form here:
There are 4 choices :
Mobile phone number
So the conditions are:
- People are allowed to choose at least one of the email, mobile phone number and city up to all of the 3 choices. So how can I code it into the system that the 3 choices does not include the None button?
- If they choose all 3 choices - email, mobile phone number, city, then they cannot choose none (logically this makes sense but how can we code it into the system that they cannot choose all four). How do I do this?
I understand how to inject CSS code but as a beginner, I am not very aware of what codes need to be used for the above conditions.
Thank you for contacting us! With regards on you query, can you please take a look at this clone form that I've modified if this is something you want to achieve? http://www.jotformpro.com/form/33154229870960
In order to achieve that, pleaes follow this simple steps:
1. Separate "None" option by creating new field
2. Use custom css to hide field label and re-position the field.
Here's the code that I've used:
margin-top: -12px !important;
3. Create a condition, where if option "Email address, Mobile phone number and city" is selected none option/field is hide.
Hope you find this workaround helpful. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.