- johnlaurjotformAsked on June 06, 2011 at 09:55 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 06, 2011 at 01:58 PM
Yes, you can have fields displayed side-by-side by shrinking them.
Let's say you had those three fields in a form, one under the other. Right-click the "Last Name" field and then click "Shrink". Do the same form the "Middle Initial" field and lastly, the "First Name" field and save the updated form:
Tip: Clicking the "Properties" icon in the field (on the right) will also bring up the shortcut menu:
Of course, the "Full Name" field is already formatted in side-by-side fashion. The only thing is that there's no "Middle Initial" option, only "Middle Name":
Thanks for asking. If you require additional information on this or any other features of our forms, please don't hesitate to enquire about them. Our team will gladly assist you.
- johnlaurjotformAnswered on June 06, 2011 at 04:17 PM
Thank you Wayne.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 06, 2011 at 04:20 PM
You're quite welcome, John. We're always happy to help our users :)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 03:46 AM
Hello S. Venaktesan. This seems to be an old thread. To better assist you with your concern, I have moved your question to a new thread. Please follow this link to view it: https://www.jotform.com/answers/823430.