- posterloopAsked on November 12, 2013 at 05:19 PM
Everytim I log in and try to go to the my forms section of you site, I either get there with only blank white area where my forms list should be, or the page does not load at all. This is on all browsers. I even dusted of IE to check it out.
Basiicaly the sie can not be used at this stage. I have cleard my cache in all browsers and tried again, same result. Super frustrated here.
Thanks for any help.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on November 12, 2013 at 07:04 PM
Hello, we apologize for this inconvenience.
I could not replicate this issue from my account and your account. You clearly mentioned that you have used different browsers and cleared your browser's caches already.
You may still do the following:
1. Use the main JotForm domain "http://www.jotform.com" to login aside from the one you currently using.
3. Reset your router or do a power cycle(unplug the power for 10 seconds) to clear router's DNS cache
4. Connect to a trusted proxy client such as Ultrasurf and browser JotForm under their proxy server. Download their proxy client and run it. This will automatically open up Internet Explorer. If you are using Mozilla Firefox you can use their addon.
For the meantime, I have cleared your form's caches from our system. If the above suggestions do not work, please do let us know so that we can conduct a further investigation or escalate it with our development team.