- kimberly.m.coburnAsked on November 13, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I love the fact that the form automatically outputs to google spreadsheets and be virtually embedded anywhere. Is it possible to be able to automatically output a submission to a pdf as well? Where if you have a templete derived, it will pull that data from the entered fields on the form to create a pdf or doc that can be used for filling purposes? I have seen this on another online form service called devicemagic.com but I did not see it here.
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 02:42 AM
Unfortunately this is not a feature that jotform has, The way the spreadsheet works is that Jotform's integrate to google to ouput a spreadsheet report. I'm not sure if there's a 3rd party company that do the same thing as google but integrates for pdf format. I'm not sure if Adobe has an integration like what google has, anyways you can still download a copy of the PDF file but it's not automatic you have to manually download the file.
1. Highlight the form and click on submission
2. You will have an 2 options to download the pdf format. By ticking on "Show headers and text" I will display the headers and text of the form that is shown exactly on your form.
- kimberly.m.coburnAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM
:( Well, Thank you for your response.
- KeystonemerchAnswered on November 15, 2013 at 07:02 PM
What about uploads? Will the new PDF have the pictures that were uploaded to the form?
- Kimberly.m.coburnAnswered on November 15, 2013 at 07:11 PM
The program I referenced above would and you could change the size
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 04:12 AM
Unfortunately jotform can't capture the image inside the pdf when you upload the file, as fas as I know only images are posted in your submission data. I'm not even sure if it's possible to extract images inside documents.
- KeystonemerchAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM