- LoveandJoyAsked on November 14, 2013 at 08:06 AM
hello, I can not access my forms after I login.
What can or should I do so that I can adjust. my form
To send me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 08:20 AM
Thank you for contacting us. I can access you form and my form on my end. Please try 1. Clearing your browser's cache or 2. Try to use different browser, if still no go. Try use a different computer or try to access your form using a mobile device just to rule out the problem but I'm guessing that this is a cache issue on browser. I have cleared your form cache, please reply to this thread if the issue persist. Thanks,
- LoveandJoyAnswered on November 14, 2013 at 08:40 AM
thanks, work in chrome
- gerardlarereAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I had the same Problem with Safari.
Works now with Firefox.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 10:22 AM
If you have question or issue similar to the OP, please create a new separate thread for it so that we can provide support to you separately.
Use this link to do this http://www.jotform.com/contact/
- mzbarnesAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 10:56 PM
I have been having exactly the problem and have submitted it to support. Seems like an issue more people are having.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 02:12 AM
My colleague have already answered you on the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/342706-My-Forms-veiw-not-showing-any-forms#1
Do get back to us if the issue persists.