- mbbandAsked on November 15, 2013 at 09:29 PM
If someone fills out a registration form and clcks the send button but then does not pay online will I still receive an email indicating they registered?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 01:01 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
When someone submit your form but does not make the payment when redirected to payment screen, the transaction is still recorded but as an incomplete transaction. By default, Your form is configured to not send submission email if the transaction is incomplete.
If you want to receive the email even if the transaction is incomplete, you can change your form's configuration to receive incomplete emails. Here are the steps:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Right click on the payment question of your form and then click on "Properties"
3. Change the property value of "Pending Payment Email" to "Yes" by selecting it form the dropdown.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions,
- mbbandAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 12:12 PMThank you for this reply.
How do I get Pending Payment Email to appear in my properties? It is not
listed in the left hand column.
- CesarAnswered on November 16, 2013 at 01:01 PM
The setting is under the Payment Tool's Properties. I've appended an image that showcases the steps to access that setting.
By Clicking on the Gear of the Payment Tool, then selecting the Show Properties option under the context menu. The Properties window will appear, here you should find the Pending Payment Email option, and we need to set it ot Yes.
I have already set this option to Yes on your account. Nevertheless I would advise you to verify you have the ability to access that stetting and to check that it is already set to yes.
If you need further assistance, do let us know. Thank you.