- melbourne0123Asked on November 18, 2013 at 09:22 AM
inside a wordpress site. I tried embedding the code on the page
and nothing appears. I want to embed code on a page and not a post.
I tried several choices of embed code script and none worked,
And I made sure I was using the text tab
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 18, 2013 at 10:40 AM
- melbourne0123Answered on November 18, 2013 at 11:09 AMI tried the iframe code and here is the results, didnt work
here is code generated
frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1343px; border:none;"
thanks for the support
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Try this codes:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/32556771041149" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1343px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Did you try the WordPress Embed Plugin? After you install the plugin, just paste this shortcode to the editor:
By the way, please take note that the form embed codes and the plugin would only work to the Self Hosted WordPress.org websites. NOT for WordPress.com hosted websites.
- melbourne0123Answered on November 19, 2013 at 07:50 AMI tried both and neither worked, will try this.
thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 08:59 AM
We are happy to announce that WordPress.com now supports Jotform. You can now embed forms to your WordPress.com hosted websites.