- Dasha ShlyakovaAsked on November 19, 2013 at 06:22 AM
Здравствуйте! Как я могу сохранить все ответы из моих форм на мой компьютенр в формате Exel.
В недавнем времени, когда я выбирала для работы Ваш сервис, эта функция была и это было для меня аргументом.
Сейчас, после обновления, я не могу её найти. Помогите, пожалуйста.
Hello! How can I save all the answers of my forms in my kompyutenr format Exel.
In recent times, when I chose to run your service, this feature was and it was for me an argument.
Now, after the update, I can not find it. Help me, please.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 07:26 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to export your submission records in excel spreadsheet format. Is that correct?
There are several options available in JotForm to export your submission records in excel format:
1. Export to excel: You can export your submission records in excel. Here is a guide to help you achieve this : http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
2. Create excel report: You can create an excel report and this guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
3. Google spreadsheet integration: You can also integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Once your from is submitted, a copy of the submission record will also be saved in your integrated google spreadsheet. Here is a guide to help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Hope this helps.
Do get back to uus if you have any questions.
- nerehtaplanetaAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 07:38 AM
Thank you! You helped me a lot!
2013/11/19 JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 07:51 AM
You are welcome.
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 12:46 AM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response from you. Please use the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/292952
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 11, 2014 at 05:30 AM
For some unknown reason we have received an empty response from you. If you have replied from your email, please click on the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/292952-Export-responses-to-Exel#6