- JohnAsked on November 19, 2013 at 08:16 AM
On Internet Explorer (I have version 10) the form runs off the right hand side of the page instead of stopping at the page border. It works perfectly in Chrome and Firefox. Do you know how to fix this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM
We can help you about this matter but please share to us the webpage URL to where the form is currently embedded so we can check the page and do the adjustments. It would be easier for us to fix this if we can have the webpage URL.
- JeterzLLCAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 06:42 PM
Appreciate the quick response. I'm having the trouble on all of my forms - http://fantasycharms.com/contact_us.html, for example. Would it be possible to teach me how to make the fix so I can do it moving forward independately? We tend to create a decent amount of forms.
If you're making edits to the form live, please be careful and QA in all browsers when you're done!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 02:54 AM
Please try to re-embed your form using iframe embed code. This might fixed it. How to get your iFrame Embed Code
Let us know here if this doesn't help. Thank you!
- JeterzLLCAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 09:38 AMHi Welvin,No luck unfortunately. I've tried Source, Embed, and iFrome, and haven't had any luck. Any other ideas?Thanks!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Have you tried clearing the browser's cache? As advised by Elton, please try with iFrame. Clear the browser cache before to refresh. Our forms are certainly better viewed in Chrome or Firefox, but iFrame should fix the problem with IE versions
- JeterzLLCAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 04:09 PM
Just tried that. I was also in "Private Browsing" so the cache would be automatically empty with no stored cookies. Any other ideas?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Can you please just embed the code between <iframe></iframe> tags while discarding the <script> code rendered by the builder?
- JohnAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 06:56 PM
Still no luck unfortunately. Any other ideas?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 07:07 AM
Is this the page?
Both pages look fine. I don't see the problem. If this is a different page can you let me know the URL?
If this is still happening in your browser I think you should just decrease the iframe width until the problem is fixed.