- kevinwatsonAsked on November 19, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I am looking to digitize an assessment test, but will need to provide the results at the end of the test. I have the questions and the spreadsheet that helps determine the assessment, but I don't know how I can make it all happen.
It is a Spiritual Gifts Assesment test and I want our church members to be able to take it online. Any idea how I can get this accomplished with JotForm?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 01:16 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Do you mean to calculate numbers? If yes, then we are proud to announce that we now have the calculation feature. Here's an example form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/33194273529964
To do this, please follow steps below:
1. Click on the field you want to "show" the total calculation, click "Settings" icon
2. Find and Click "Calculate Fields" button
3. This will open up the calculation wizard, just simply click on each "form fields" at the right side. So, if you want to add form entries, just simple make it so
You should surround the formula using square brackets. You can also add texts before or after the formula. See screenshot:
I hope this answers your question. If not, please let us know so we can check and assist further. We would appreciate if you can provide the form URL as well.
- KadeJMAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 01:40 PM
As an alternative to this since I see that you mentioned you are using a Spreadsheet. I have come up with a different way to do this.
You could create a calculated form with the score field set as hidden. It would be connected to your spreadsheet where you could collect, compare, and share the results.
Test Form: http://form.jotform.co/form/33225672166858
Note: If you want to get even more fancy with it you could even set the score field tag to send the final score either to the thank you page after submission or directly back to the customer via an autoresponder.
- NLCMediaAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 03:49 PM
I'm trying to create the exact same form for our church. Were you able to create the form to give intant results? I need to create a matrix that will take the value 1, 3 or 5 from specific question and add them to together and let the person know what thier spiritual gift is. For example:
Answer the following question as either:
Key: 1= Rarely 3= Occasionally 5= Often
1. I tend to see things as black and white. Radio dial 1 Radio dial 3 Radio dial 5
Then show the results.
Can anyone help?
- NLCMediaAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 04:11 PM
Similar to this website: http://www.sdrock.com/giftstest/
- kevinwatsonAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 04:14 PM
That gifts test is driven by this company. It is a third party provider of gifts assessment.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 06:46 PM
That is a fairly complex feature you are requesting, that would possibly generate more errors than solutions.
Perhaps You could try this:
I would combining the features of Google Spreadsheet to calculate outcomes and Jotform.
1. Create your form with as many questions as you would like.
2. Integrate it with Google Spreadsheet
3. Create calculations and conditional logic that gives the numerical results you want. You can create a separate sheet on the same spreadsheet to display the results
The downside to this is that the spreasheet will display all the results, and not just for the specific user.
You could tell the form to accept only one user at a time.
Please let is know it this helps.