- Aditya KumarAsked on November 19, 2013 at 12:56 PMDear jot teamI am interested in integrating google maps in my form so that a user can locate the place from where he has done the survey such as a shop. Furthermore, is there a way that is the user visits the shop again the location will automatically polulate on the map and he will know that this shop was visited before in the pastPlease suggest on how can I get this done. So far jot form has been pretty good for my requirementsThanks
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Sorry but we do not have integration with google maps in the form builder as of the moment, however we come up with a workaround to capture longitude and latitude location using google map. If this fits your needs, check the guide here: Add Google Map Geolocation Marker to your Form
Should you have further questions about this, let us know here.
- kumaraaAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 02:03 AM
i tried it. but it is showing me the google maps. It is not selecting my location automatically. Is there a way so that it also selects the location automatcally.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 08:16 AM
We will try to come up for a possible workaround. Unfortunately, we are not too advance in terms of this so we cannot promise you a timeframe. We'll do our best.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 01:25 PM
If you have a GPS enabled device, you can get a precise address where the form was filled using our GPS location widget
Please try it out and let us know how it works out.