- cpmomcatAsked on June 08, 2011 at 06:32 AM
When creating a chart using Visual Report Builder, it only creates a graph for the first two of my five Items. I need to have a graph of each. How?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 04:33 AM
To create charts for all your other items:
1. Click Edit Report
2. Choose "Chart" from a variety of tools to insert on your report
3. After inserting a chart, click on it to bring up the settings button for that chart
You may then add as many charts as you want.
Hope you find this information useful. Let me know if you have other questions or concerns. Thank you.
- cpmomcatAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 06:47 AM
PERFECT! Thanks so much, this is very helpful!!
- MursalichAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 07:30 AM
Can you please tell me how to resize report form with charts. When I am creagting report form, it is too short and I can input only two charts.
- MursalichAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 07:53 AM
As you see there no enought space for my charts. Is it bug just for me or you have report limits?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM
I wish you thoroughly read the exchange of messages in this thread so you would know that this is not a bug, but a limitation of visual reports. You can either resize your items to fit more, or you can just create create multiple reports to display your other items. Just follow the instructions I provided above to create more visual reports for your form.
- guest_22954826243054Answered on October 23, 2012 at 05:24 PM
I love the form maker, it's complete and easy, but the report tools are no that good. It would be wonderful there were a automatic report like google does. Even though it is a good solution, definitly it's important to think in pages in reports, not just having multiples reports.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 05:50 PM
Thank you for your input. I'll pass this off as a feature request to our development team, but we can't guarantee a specific time as to when it will be implemented, if at all.
We will definitely update you, just in case.