- thespanishfactoryAsked on November 19, 2013 at 04:21 PM
I cant find the free html tool!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 04:42 PM
Thank you for this information.
I was able to see this problem. I will forward this immediately to our next level support.
Hopefully it can be attended to immediately.
We will notify you as soon as we can when updates is available.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Actually i just found it in FORM TOOLS..
Maybe yoy changed of place
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 04:55 PM
I am embarrassed right now for missing it. =)
You were right and quick to see it.
It was changed to simply TEXT and I can see it FORM TOOLS.
Thank you again for pointing it out.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 04:58 PM
Thank you so much! :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 05:10 PM
Thank you as well. =)
Contact us again anytime for any other concern.
- markashtonAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 09:55 AM
Ridiculous ... it's not just text is it ... it's html ... that's confusing ....
And that was prioritised over all the shortcomings of the new interface was it?
- EliezerNAnswered on November 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM
We really appreciate if you open your own thread to post your suggestions/comments so that we can give you the proper assistance to your concern. Our dev team must have had good reasons to perform this change.
You have already open a thread about this topic at this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/294433
So, please use that thread to post your future questions or comments about this change.
Thanks for your comprehension