I want to cancel my subscription

  • Profile Image
    Asked on November 19, 2013 at 08:06 PM

    Please let me know the proceedure to stop reoccuring payment. This service is no longer needed and we wish to terminate our subscription.

    Thank You

    Martin Spreadbury

  • Profile Image
    Answered on November 20, 2013 at 02:13 AM


    You can switch your account to free by going to your account or https://www.jotform.com/pricing



    Do let us know if you need further assistance.