- anyasbAsked on November 19, 2013 at 08:10 PM
After my users use our Join form, (pacrimsculptors.org/join-us), and pay with paypal, it pops up & says the redirect is not secure (So some people click on cancel), because the redirect is going to:
Please note the httpss.
Is this your side or paypal? I assume it's jotform side.
Please fix asap; it used to work. My users are missing important instructions.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 04:23 AM
I can't seem to reproduce the problem when I tested it here on sandbox mode. I am redirected to the secure thank you page.
Have you tried and tested this on your end? I'd suggest adding a 0.01 product on your Paypal form and make a test, you can also message us here so we can help you test it. I'm not sure if this is a problem with Jotform, but so far this isn't happening on my side. This could also be a problem related to the user's browser.
We'll be looking forward to your reply. Thanks!
- anyasbAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 01:32 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 02:07 AM
For some unknown reason we have received an empty response form you. If you have replied from your email, please use the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/293325
- anyasbAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 04:42 PM