- Chappers1978Asked on November 20, 2013 at 06:08 AM
I want to run reports on a form from a specified date to a specified date. Is it possible to do this in Jotform? There doesn't seem to be any way to sert date parameters.
For example if I wanted to run a report to analyse performance over a quarter but omit information from the rest of time that the form has been in existence.
Any help with this will be much appreciated as it will be a big factor when deciding on whether to use formstack paid version.
Many thanks in advance
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 07:58 AM
Here is a screenshot showing how you can get a submission report for a specific date range.
1. Open the submissions page for the form (select a form on my forms page and click on Submissions button)
2. Click on Settings icon
3. Select the Time Frame
4. Click on Excel, CSV or PDF to download the report
- Chappers1978Answered on November 20, 2013 at 08:05 AM
Thank you for your help,
Can you get the charts to display between specified dates at all?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 08:37 AM
Unfortunately no, it is not possible to select a date range on chart. I am adding this as a feature request ticket. We will let you know when it is implemented.
- Chappers1978Answered on November 20, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Is this something that would be likely to be added in the near future?
There are lots of reasons I would like to use your software over that of your competitors but the lack of this one feature means that we would have to use alternative software that is not as good in other areas.
It would be good to know if it was worth holding out for?
- EliezerNAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Unfortunately, we can't give you a specific date when this feature will be available as our Dev team work on this tasks according of the level of priority they give to the tickets. However, there's not doubt that they have prioritized this request as it has been marked as important. Our dev team will work hard on this implementation, so, you will get the update via this thread sooner or later.
Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 04:37 PM
This feature has been added to the Visual Reports. It can now filter based upon date range:
Please let us know if you have further questions.