- ehortmanAsked on November 20, 2013 at 09:58 AM
I am trying to edit an existing form and it will let me click on 'thank you' but it won't let me click on embed form or email alerts...when i click, nothing happens. It is like the site is acting up or is down... Here is the form I am trying to add additional email alerts to: http://form.jotform.co/form/33225362899867
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM
The site is up and working fine. I would suggest forcing the browser to reload without the page cache by pressing CTRL+F5 for Windows Keyboard or Command+Shift+R for OSX. or, do it from the browsers settings. Please refer to this guide: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Update us here for the results.
- ehortmanAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Darn...it is still not working. Same issue all day long! I did Crtl+F5 and that didnt work...those two buttons wont work on any of my forms actually...
- CesarAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 04:59 PM
- ehortmanAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Nothing worked yesterday but today it is all up and running as normal, thanks!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 01:44 PM
Good to hear that, cheers!