- nmserraAsked on November 20, 2013 at 11:46 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 01:01 PM
Good day! Kindy review this guide: How to Share Forms with a Sub-Account User. Thanks
- nmserraAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 02:19 PMThank you
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 04:09 PM
Please feel free to contact us anytime :)
- nmserraAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 04:49 PMJotforms Customer Service,
I actually need to have a lengthy conversation with someone about several things. Is there anyway I can speak with a Customer Service and or IT person. I am using jotform.com to catalog a lot of data for a Federal/State Transportation program. I would really like to speak to someone at length about the possibilities of expanding the program. Is this at all possible?
Statewide Mobility Manager
Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged
605 Suwannee Street, MS 49
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0450
Direct Line (850) 410-5718
Toll Free (800) 983-2435
TTY (850) 410-5708
Florida Relay System Dial 711 (Florida Only)
FAX (850) 410-5752
Don't forget to donate a $1 or more to the Transportation Disadvantaged Trust Fund next time you renew your motor vehicle tag!
Ayude a alguien conseguir transporte! No olvíde donar $1 para el
fondo de Transporte del Desventajado (Transportation Disadvantaged
Trust Fund) la prómixa vez que usted renueve su placa del vehículo.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 20, 2013 at 05:50 PM
I am sorry to inform you, but we do not offer support over the phone, custom solutions are also not available since our Development Team is really busy with the product improvements.
However, we are monitoring the support requests 24/7. You can use the Contact Us form to reach us. We will be more than happy to help. If you have any questions related to the form builder, just let us know and we will get back to you quickly.
- nmserraAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 07:13 AMI want to know if I can have several distinct passwords to access one form?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 07:34 AM
Your last question is not related to the question for which you created this thread and we cannot answer multiple questions in one thread. We would appreciate if you start a new thread for your question.
That would help us to give your proper assistance and at the same time it would help other user with having the same problem.